SubDAO now supports the innovative Layer-2 scaling protocol for Ethereum, zkSync. This will result in faster and more efficient transactions while preserving our fundamental values of decentralization and autonomy. SubDAO is committed to providing the optimal infrastructure for administering digital assets through middleware, multi-sig, and other decentralized features. We believe that zkSync’s cutting-edge ZK technology is an ideal match for our platform and will enable us to offer an even better user experience.
Here is a quick guide in how to create a DAO on zkSync
- Before you start, make sure that you have sufficient gas fee, go to https://bridge.zksync.io/ to perform bridge to zkSync Mainnet.
2. Go to https://www.subdao.network/ and switch your network to zkSync.
3. Click on “Create” to start to create either a Multi-sig Wallet or a Venture DAO
4. For the purpose of this demo, we will create a Venture DAO, and fill out the necessary information. (Detail guide: https://wiki.subdao.network/product-guide/create-a-dao)
5. After you are done, share it with the world!
Note: It is typical to receive numerous signature requests when establishing a DAO. Due to the unique characteristics of the zkSync network,the number of required signatures is typically three to four times higher than on other networks.
SubDAO users can now benefit from faster, cheaper transactions without sacrificing security or decentralization thanks to zkSync Era. Because of this fusion, we can keep bolstering Ethereum’s ecosystem for development and innovation without compromising its core principles.
We’re thrilled to be on the cutting edge of this technology and provide our customers with the finest service available. Come along as we pioneer new digital asset management methods and build the most robust DAO platform possible.
SubDAO is a DAO infrastructure that helps manage digital assets through middleware, multi-sig, and other decentralized features. SubDAO has completed multi-million dollar financing from dozens of institutions, including Messari founder Ryan Selkis, Hypersphere Ventures, OKX Ventures, Huobi Ventures, CMS Holdings, Divergence Ventures, FBG, Signum Capital, NGC Ventures, Kenetic Capital, Gate.io Labs, etc.
Follow Twitter https://twitter.com/subdao_network