SubDAO News: Bi-Weekly Update on the World of DAOs
- Through an affiliated venture fund, Orange DAO has discovered a method to bring together over 1,000 Y Combinator graduates to finance web3 firms. The DAO received $80 million in investment, primarily from layer-one blockchains Algorand and Near. According to the general partner, the investors wanted to support their mission of bringing more entrepreneurs into web3. Click here to read more.
- Salon is a new investment fund that aims to change the way people acquire both digital and physical art by harnessing Web3 and blockchain principles to help it construct first-rate collections of modern art. The fund, which operates in the same manner as a decentralized autonomous organization, or DAO, grants members voting and ownership rights backed by the Salon unit. Click here to read more.
- Brik by Brik, a UK-based property development business, has announced the launch of BRIKN, a DAO ecosystem on the blockchain that rewards token holders with money generated by the company’s soon-to-be huge property portfolio. Within the next five years, the business hopes to have a property portfolio worth £50 million. They want to make bitcoin real estate investing more simple and more accessible to everyone. Click here to read more.
- Lido DAO coins have increased by more than 11% in the last 24 hours. According to researchers, this price increase has elevated it to the most lucrative cryptocurrency asset. LDO gained traction and surpassed its crucial resistance threshold. These factors point to a possible acceleration and price escalation. LDO is now trading between $1.98 and $2. Its trading volume has also increased significantly. As a result, there is a significant likelihood of a sustained price increase. Click here to read more.
- According to founder Murillo, the Koop platform has already witnessed $850 million in volume from the treasuries of its 50 active communities buying and selling NFTs. The business has a queue of 8,500 organizations that want to create Koops. According to the firm, sign-ups on its platform are increasing fourfold week after week. Koop also just announced that it is exiting stealth mode with $5 million in investment headed by 1confirmation and web3 creator economy-focused Variant Fund, with involvement from additional investors. Click here to read more.
Social Media Update
LooksRare to airdrop 1 million $LOOKS among 1000 winners
To kickstart the LooksRare DAO update we will be airdropping $LOOKS. A total of 1,000,000 $LOOKS will be distributed among 1000 lucky winners. Those who were successful in claiming will also be awarded with increased staking & listing rewards.
PrimalDAO sets world record
PrimalDAO has officially set a world record! The first ever DAO to reach 163.43 SOL profit with a 100% win rate in 1 month. All interactions with this tweet will be considered for FREE access to the DAO
DAOs: Optimism DeFi Committee proposal approved, Aave V3 retroactive funding proposal passed,
The vote for the Aave DAO to commit to using the Ethereum Mainnet with POS consensus above any Ethereum split was successful. Furthermore, the Aave V3 retroactive financing request was accepted, as were Balancer’s BIPs 44–55. A new revenue system was introduced. On Aave, the balancer will provide 100k BAL.
Nedo lists Lido DAO on its exchange
#Nexo just announced, #Lido DAO (LDO) and Ethereum Name Service (#ENS) has been listed on it’s exchange and can be bought, exchange, spend and borrow against them on Nexo.
Diamond DOGE DAO announces airdrop information
The $DDD announced its plan to reward early DAO users and members. It will begin by distributing the governance token through airdrop. The goal of the airdrop is not to fill people’s wallets but it is to allow early DAO members to test out the DAO and vote without having to purchase any tokens.
THE $DDD Token and AIRDROP
You all voted and we heard your voice. The airdrop is official. Diamond DOGE himself has spoken and although we don’t…
- Stefan Rust, CEO of blockchain innovation hub claims ‘DAOs are broken and need fixing if crypto is to thrive’
- NFT lending protocol Bend DAO proposes emergency changes amid credit crisis
- The Summon Platform: Developing the Next-generation DAO Operating System
- Sweatcoin partners with DAO Maker to launch web3 fitness token
- Tribe kills DAO, overrules vote to pay crypto debt
- NFT Marketplace and DAO Partnership Shows Power and Complexities of DAOs in the Art World
- Mural raised $5.6m to help brands deploy DAO treasuries
- DAOs are Still Growing Despite the Bear Market. Here’s Why.
- Why Every Dapp Community Needs a Voice in the DappRadar DAO
- Blocverse DAO Announces Acquisition of Swagga Studio to Create Phygital Fashion Metaverse
SubDAO is a multi-chain DAO protocol. It allows any decentralized organization to swiftly create and manage DAOs. We are committed to serving as a Web3.0 entry by providing blockchain-based digital agreement signing, DAO social networking, asset management, and other tools and services.
The founding team of SubDAO is composed of the former Technical Team leader of the IBM Group and many early well-known developers from Polkadot. SubDAO has completed multi-million dollars financing from dozens of institutions including Hypersphere, Huobi Ventures, OKEx Blockdream Fund, as well as investment by Messari founder Ryan Selkis.